DriveWise Online Program includes
- 20 hours of classroom theory – 8 sessions held online with ZOOM
- 12 hours of on-road lessons – 8 x 90-minute teaching lessons (Free pick-up and drop-off in most areas)
- In car training is completed by Roundabout Driving School (DriveWise Affiliate)
- Highway and downtown driving experience
- Extensive vehicle handling skills: parallel, uphill, and downhill parking, reversing into parking stalls,
3-point turns; risk perception and running commentary
- Mock road test to prepare students for the real ICBC road test
To successfully complete the classroom portion of your program, the following equipment is required:
- Laptop, tablet, computer, or smartphone
- Internet connection
Ideally, we would like to spread the driving lessons out so that ample practice time can be accomplished at home in between the lessons. We recommend saving the last few lessons for road test preparation and closer to when the student would like to do the ICBC road test. If ICBC requirements are met, the student may receive 2 credits towards high school graduation and could save 6 months in the “N” stage of the Graduated Licensing Program. (ICBC’S Graduated Licensing Program Requirements are Students must complete and pass all components of the course in the learner’s stage and within 12 months of beginning the program to qualify).
Novice Tuition – $1,499.00 Plus GST (Without the use of the DriveWise vehicle for the ICBC road test)
High school students are GST exempt.
Easy Pay Plan: We are happy to set up a convenient payment plan that works for you and your budget! (Payments spread out over 4 months or more are subject to $ a 10.00 service fee per month) If paying using a payment plan our program must not be finished before last payment is completed unless otherwise arranged. Account delinquency may result in cancellation of services.
Please Note: Tuition paid to DriveWise does not cover ICBC road test fees.